Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cleveland State Visit

Yesterday my father and his girlfriend took me to Cleveland to go on a visit. 

It began at ten thirty with a presentation by this hot guy about the cost of attending and other great things about Cleveland.

After the presentation, we were split into three groups with current CSU students.
I was able to ask many questions and get to know my tour guide. 

The students took us to all the different colleges in CSU as well as the dorms and student center.

After the tour we all went to eat at B&B(burgers and beer). While eating I checked my application status for Cleveland State online. I saw that I had been accepted and so i 'accepted my acceptence' (that sounds so stupid but idk how else to put it).

So I will be attending Cleveland State in the fall ❤️❤️
Here is me in Cleveland. I am wearing a Forever 21 black faux leather jacket over a floral Forever 21 dress. The dress is way too short so I am wearing a PacSun leather skirt underneath. Then I am wearing plain black tights with my black Dr Martins. My bag is also Forever 21 and is studded. 
(Please exuse my broken mirror)

No comments:

Post a Comment