Monday, December 9, 2013

All I Want For Christmas is..

I would love to be able to say that there is nothing really that I want for Christmas but a fashionista never passes up an opportunity for free clothing.
My #1 on my Christmas list this year is this amazing pair of Jeffrey Campbell's.They are the Coltranes in Distressed Black:
The second item I have fallen in love with, even though it is the middle of winter. This is the Cotton Candy Swimsuit by Marialia:
And everyone that knows me is already aware that I LOVE American Apparel. Here are some goodies I want from their website. First is a new pair of Disco Pants in Gold:
Then I stumbled upon this amazing top. This is the Rayon Mid-Length Tie-Up Blouse in Black Rosette:
 Next is an American Apparel basic I have been wanting for about a year, it is the Unisex Flex Fleece Zip Hoodie in Black:
There were only two little accessories that I wanted this year: a plaid scarf (no particular brand) and the Aurora Borealis choker from Dolls Kill:
Those are the big things on my list for Christmas along with a million other smaller items. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment